Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Night Seven & Eight (Sean's sleep routine)

I had a total brain fart last night and forgot to post a blog, sorry!

So night seven went awesome!  Sean fell asleep in 7 mins and slept for 7 hours.  I couldn't have asked for a better night.  Even though I would love for Sean to sleep longer, I will take whatever I can get!

Night eight didn't go as smooth as the last few days, but that's my fault. I had a dentist appointment at 6pm (I made the appointment weeks before starting the sleep training and couldn't reschedule) So because I didn't get home till 7:25pm we started 25 minutes late and he was over tried. We got Sean down at 7:55pm and He was asleep by 8:17pm. 

I have to say this sleeping training method is working great for us, but I hope everyone knows that I am not saying this is the "right" way to do this. The method is not for everyone or every child.  My best advice is to research, research, research!

Please know I have never or will ever push my beliefs on people, so please be kind as well and not push you beliefs on me.  I started this blog just to share our journey and reach out to other moms for support and advice and hopeful help someone along the way. 


Much ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment