Sunday, October 9, 2011

Online Yard Sale

I am going through all of our clothes and figured I'd see if anyone would be interested in buying some clothes, like on online yard sale. I will have more but here are a few items I am selling :)
Disney Sleeping Beauty Halloween Costume XS (4) no stains or holes $15.00 (ppd) or best offer
 Will sell these as a lot or separates. 4 long sleeved shirts (6/6x), 1 long sleeved dress (6x), pair of black legging (6/6x), pair of black dress pants (5) but they are like a size 6. Make offer :)
Washington Redskins overall dress (Reebok/NFL) Worn twice no stains or holes 4T - $10.00 (ppd)
Motherhood Maternity short sleeved sweater (XL) come with matching scarf! Worn once at my baby shower. Very comfy :) $15.00 (ppd)

Please comment down below or email (shays_mama@yahoo.com) if you are interested in any of these items. 
Must be paid via PayPal 

Hope to have more stuff to put on here soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment